SHAMPA REZA'S UNDYING LOVE FOR MUSIC

Upon accepting her scholarship in 1976, Shampa Reza larboard Dhaka for Santiniketan and started training in Indian classical music beneath guruji Pandit Druvu Tara Joshi. She believes that music is not aloof about singing with one’s voice, it’s a absolute activity aesthetics and a way of living.
After spending an hour with this able artist, I had a abundant clearer abstraction about the abyss of her affection area music is concerned. She starts off by saying, “I adulation activity and I have a good timeevery bit of my attendance in this cosmos but music is the accent that helps me accept life; music gives me the accord of apperception that keeps me abiding to this world. Music is my spirit; my acumen to alive and breathe. Aggregate in activity has a note, a accent and a sound. Every movement of activity has a affectionate of affability – either a fine-tuning or a rough-tuning and music accomplished me how they assignment – I owe aggregate to music.”
While discussing classical music she says, “For some reason, Indian classical music hasn’t got the appropriate basement in Bangladesh possibly because it’s an acquired aftertaste of music. It takes time and training to alike accept to it. Listening to Indian classical music is not a day to day affair – one has to boring get into it and accept the nuances or the affection of the music. I anticipate with the fast clip of activity and the active amusing bearings that we’re casual through, it is difficult to meditate and focus on things that we adulation – it affects music as a whole. But I’m hopeful that eventually or later, Indian classical music will be a peaceful amplitude for us, the Bangladeshis, as well”.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...